Saturday, October 04, 2008

Can't Get Enough Northampton!


Now that the Staghorn Cabled Tunic is finished, I wanted to make something with the 2+ skeins of Northampton that I had left. I loved this yarn so much, and I just wasn't in the mood for another scarf. Using the wonders of Ravelry, I found a few projects that I could probably do with the amount of yarn I have left, and I settled on the Talia tunic-style vest from the Spring 2008 Knitty. It is designed by Sweater Babe, and it's the first project I'm doing by her. So far, I'm loving it--it is a cardigan knit in one piece, so it should be fun to do and with pretty much no finishing!
I am determined to finish the Muse Wrap first, so Talia can be my take-along knitting. I did a few rows at my son's football game last week and will take it again. Now that the weather is getting cooler, it's great football-game knitting weather!

No comments: