Monday, June 11, 2007

Sockapalooza: Halfway There


While watching the final episode of The Sopranos last night, I finished the first of my Hederas. I hope it is the right size for my pal, but it does match the measurements she submitted. Now I've started Sock #2 and hope that I will have enough yarn, but I can always order more, right? My two goals at the moment are to finish the sock in time (before my vacation the last week in July, so I can mail it on time), and to finish with enough yarn.

Today was a train commuting day for a business meeting, so I took my Midwest Moonlight Scarf from Scarf Style, on which little progress had been made. Although I love this pattern, it does involve a bit of concentration and might not be the best choice for working on while riding the rails, but I also found that I could fudge a stitch here and there and it still looks OK. Shhh...don't tell!

No comments: