Thursday, December 06, 2007

Holiday Knitting

I interrupted my Retro Redux Shrug knitting, much as I was enjoying it, to focus on a couple of quick holiday projects. I broke out my full cone of Peaches & Creme and made an Everlasting Bagstopper in a weekend. Now I'm just waiting for the ribbon and drawstring that I ordered to finish it. I started Bagstopper #2 and figure I'll make as many as I can before the holidays. It's a really cute pattern and easy as pie.

I am also making good progress on the Midwest Moonlight Scarf for my husband, with the hope that I will have it done before our ski trip later this month. The temperature is certainly cold enough for a nice warm scarf, and the KnitPicks Merino Style is wonderful to work with.

Back to the needles!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your bag is so cute! I love the color you picked out.

I made one of these this summer, and I tote it with me everywhere.

Theresa said...

Reading this I was suddenly struck with an overwhelming desire to knit a scarf. Thanks :)

Ang said...

The bag looks really sweet, nice colour.