Sunday, January 24, 2010

Favorite Cardigan-Finished!

After about two months--including knitting of a bunch of projects in between, I finished the "Favorite Cardigan" for my daughter. I was so worried that it wouldn't fit her, but it seems to fit both of us perfectly! I made numerous modifications to the pattern, some of which are detailed on my Ravelry page.
Now I'm going to give it a good block, but will probably just shape it to its original dimensions and it should be good to go. I've also ordered a Sweater Stone that will help with the pilling that Malabrigo has a tendency to have.
Here's a picture of the sweater by itself--once my girl finishes her midterms and the rain stops, I'll get a nice shot of her modeling this beautiful garment.
Now, on to finish a few smaller things, including the next set of fingerless mitts for one of my daughter's posse of new drivers, and I'll be ready for something for me!

No comments: