Saturday, January 02, 2010

Record FO Day!

I know I said I'd post just once a month, but I had to share with you that as January 2 comes to a close, I've finished two projects so far this year! Both are from my leftover Sirdar Escape Chunky: my mittens and my headband. It has been freezing here in the Northeast, so now I have a neckwarmer, an earwarmer and hand warmers to brave the elements!

I still have a tiny bit of this lovely variegated yarn left, so I'm going to use it as a small accent to a Lamb's Pride Bulky vest (also from leftovers) that I'm going to start for the next Afghans for Afghans campaign.

Then it's back to the Favorite Cardigan! My goal is to finish that by February so my daughter can wear it while it's still cold out. I may even make the end of January if I stop casting on new things!

No comments: