Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One Sock Down

Thanks to four days away from home and all of the associated chores that go with home, I actually finished the first of my Elongated Corded Rib Socks. I had been feeling rather ambivalent about this pattern, and have decided that some of the ribbed sock varieties aren't the most flattering for my calves. But with the beautiful Socks That Rock Peaseblossom yarn, I ended up liking the end result:



Now it's on to Sock #2!

I also got quite a bit done on the 40 inches I have to knit as the horizontal bottom of my Seventies Suede Jacket, out of nice bright hot pink Berocco Suede (the Belle Star Colorway), and I have about 6 inches done on my Red Scarf Project Scarf, and I have knitting group coming up on Friday so that will be another good opportunity to work on one of these projects....OR start one of the projects I got at Stitches. I will try to restrain myself from that so I don't have too many projects going at once.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love it! Even though it's not hippy crunchy you can't go wrong with any pattern and Socks that Rock! :)