Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Organizing

I have been busy reading about everyone else's experience at Stitches East. So far, none of my Stitches purchases have been cracked open...

I did complete my three felted bowls from One Skein, which will be holiday gifts (check!)


I am making headway on my Elongated Corded Rib Socks, from Sensational Knitted Socks.


I want to finish them quickly because I'm thrilled to report that my daughter wants knitted socks! I've ordered a special skein of beautiful blue sock yarn from Fearless Fibers and can't wait to receive it and start the socks.

While still making my pink suede jacket, I have also started a scarf for the Red Scarf Project. Since it's not due until January, I can do a little at a time. I am using the Ann Budd pattern from Interweave's Website, and liking it very much so far. The yarn is a beautiful brick red colorway of Araucania Nature Wool, which I happened to score on sale at A.C. Moore.

One or all of these will accompany me on a four-day trip to visit my in-laws this coming weekend, where I hope to have lots of knitting time...

No comments: