Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer Goals

With the unofficial start of the summer season coming tomorrow (a child of the beach, that means Memorial Day weekend), I'm heading down to the shore with my summer knitting goals on my mind. Courtesy of Ali and her Summer Knitting Goals contest, here are my summer goals:

1. Finish my Sockapalooza socks before my trip at the end of July
2. Start at least one more pair of socks, preferably two, to make a dent in my sock yarn stash
3. Finish my BonBon tank
4. Decide what to make with my Noro Silk Garden and start it
5. Start my Manos Afghan--at least one square complete

I think those are reasonable goals, although some of these projects are kind of hot for outdoor knitting. Why don't you enter the contest at Ali's blog? Just go to her site and read the directions. Don't forget: when you comment and sign up for the contest, tell Ali that I pointed you to her and I'll get an extra entry! Good luck to all of us!

No comments: