Friday, May 18, 2007

Worth the Wait

Today, my One-Piece Lace Pullover (from Spring 2006 Interweave Knits) returned from its journey to my contracted finisher. There had been a bit of a mix-up on the finishing instructions, but the sweater is now back to me and is one of my favorites among sweaters I've made. Take a look:


I also received my "groovy" new DPN protectors from Sherry's Etsy Shop, 3 Owls Knitting. They are compact and functional, as well as beautiful with pretty crystal and polymer clay beads in a lovely deep green. Sherry provided really quick service. These will be great, especially for airplane travel, as they are just beads and plastic, no metal like the bulkier DPN holder I was using before.
They are on my just-started Hederas now:

Back to knitting...have a great weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

Micki said...

Your sweater is lovely--well done!Thanks for spreading the word about those point protectors. I've been looking for something like these, and they are by far the "grooviest" I've seen.

tiennieknits said...

Great job on the pullover! What does a contracted finisher do?