Saturday, October 26, 2013

Getting Serious

Last weekend was the trunk show at my daughter's sorority. While I only sold a few items in person, I did generate some interest in my Etsy site. I think if I had had more inventory there, I would have done better.

I'm determined to make my shop work! So today I took the plunge and signed up for some Google advertising as well as some promoted advertising on Etsy. We'll see what happens and I'll take it from there. Also posted the newest item that I sold at the trunk show, knit in a few days this week and sent off this morning.

Image

I'm liking the colorful backgrounds. One of the things on my list is a photography class, perhaps this one offered on Craftsy.com.

I'm looking forward to documenting my journey as an independent crafter here on my blog--come along for the ride (and all suggestions welcome!

No comments: