Wednesday, October 02, 2013

The Seemingly Impossible Can Happen

ImageMy husband's beloved Pittsburgh Pirates made it into the first round of Major League Baseball playoffs in an inspiring one-game playoff game against the Cincinnati Reds tonight. Along with thousands of other Pirates fans, my husband has waited over 20 years for this! I only wish he had been able to be at PNC Park to see the game. I'm so glad we got to go to see the Pirates on a beautiful August Sunday with our whole extended family. Also glad that there will be more baseball games to watch--more knitting time!

As I try to figure out what is to come in the next chapter of my life, I'm going to keep tonight's inspiring win in mind. The Pirates and their fans never lost faith (well, maybe the fans did a few times), and I know that I will find the solution that will represent a win for me. Stay tuned as I work it all out.

 

No comments: