Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Beginnings

Spent yesterday repenting for my sins of the past year on Yom Kippur. Although I am not very religious, I usually welcome this day when I don't focus on work or issues around the house (of which there are many right now), but rather contemplate the past year and think about the coming months.

One of my biggest goals for this year is to change my situation so that I have more time for meaningful projects and more crafting. So stay tuned as I figure it all out. In the meantime, continuing to work on my Splendid Striped Cowl in maize and blue--not sure if it will be finished before the October 19th Michigan vs. Indian game, but I'll try-- and my daughter's Estelle Pullover, which I am hoping to put on Try-It-On Tubing tonight to make sure it will fit.

More to come!

No comments: